We are SO PROUD to be consistently rated as the best drain cleaner in Dayton, Ohio!
We are so confident that you will love our service that we would like to offer you $20 off your bill after you leave an honest review about your experience with Drain Tech.
We are positive that you will also consider us to be the best drain cleaner in Dayton!
2504 Stanley Avenue, Dayton
4.9 80 reviews
- marilyn florkey ★★★★★ a week agoWhen my sewer backed up recently, I needed to choose a business that was reliable, prompt and knowledgeable. I got all that with Drain Tech. Alan arrived and within an hour had our drains free and clear. He was courteous and sure knew his … More business. Thanks!
- Andee Comley ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoHad my basement flood. Called them on a Friday and they told me they were booked solid and wouldn't be able to get out until Saturday. Gave me same pricing. I told them we had plans in the morning and they worked around it, no problem. … More The guy they sent out was awesome. Took care of everything. Tree roots which it had been 11 years since I had my main line done. Recommended doing it every few years as a preventative. Definitely would recommend.
- Charlotte Crandall ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoDrain Tech had great communication and responded quickly to unclog our main drain line the same afternoon that I called them. They cleaned up the area well afterwards, too, which was appreciated. Fair pricing. I’d use them again!
- Amanda Stewart ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoI think they did a great job. But the worker called my cat fat.... So he gives them a one star
My drain was unclogged and back in business 30 minutes after the phone call. I was very impressed.
- Hannah Conkel ★★★★★ a month agoHi! We had a basement drain not working and I called and was helped right away and they were able to get me in at a quick time that worked well for me. Additionally, the service was so helpful! Duane(Dwayne) was incredibly quick, knowledgeable … More and helpful and provided information to me that was valuable so that I could learn more. I was very impressed with the service and would highly recommend both him and Drain Tech!
- Larry Allen ★★★★★ 5 months agoDrain Tech was very responsive. They showed up ahead of schedule and quickly unclogged the drain. I have used this company before and will continue to use them in the future. Drain Tech is professional and provides quality service.
- Marcus Ayers ★★★★★ 5 months ago
- Walter Bozeman ★★★★★ 6 months agoCustomer service was great. Once the job was done. They went the extra mile cleaned the bathroom sink and kitchen sink, im very impressed. One guy name i think is Cody i get get his co worker name
Pay raise for them both. Dam great service … More
- Christopher Shelton ★★★★★ 6 months agoI can't say enough about these guys. They were out on the same day, and they had my main drain cleaned out in less than an hour. Highly recommended.!!
- John Cornell ★★★★★ 6 months agoDrain Tech showed up within an hour or so after I called which I thought was really responsive. Daniel, the tech gave a courtesy call before showing up, and i've got to say it was the first time in a long time that I didn't need … More to ask a …MoreDrain Tech showed up within an hour or so after I called which I thought was really responsive. Daniel, the tech gave a courtesy call before showing up, and i've got to say it was the first time in a long time that I didn't need to ask a tech of any kind to put show covers on before entering our home and he was very professional and cleaned up before leaving. Puts a little hope back into having something done the right way other than doing it myself. Thank You
- Jeremy Wagner ★★★★★ 7 months agoAbsolutely amazing service, Dwayne was 100% professional and on time. Thanks again
- John Noble ★★★★★ 7 months agoSuper fast and friendly!
- Aaron Taylor ★★★★★ 7 months ago
- Byron Greene ★★★★★ 7 months agoOhio Drain Tech was able to come out same day to clean a sink drain and was able to do the job in a quick professional manner.
- James Kotronis ★★★★☆ 7 months agoOriginally had an issue with this company they reached out and rectified the issue with in 2 days.
- Jennifer Story ★★★★★ 7 months agoWe have used this company several times for tree root removal and they are wonderful to deal with! Good value and good people!
- Carl “Chip” Adams ★★★★★ 7 months agoGreat company indeed. Will really help you with any type of plumbing, electrical and hvac.
- lauren smith ★★★★★ 7 months agoI had a toilet that would not unclog. This was the only place that would come out and he was at my house within 10 minutes. The woman who answered the phone was great and danny was the plumber who came out. Great service and very nice. … More Will recommend. 10 out of 10. Thank you.
- Lisa Gallion ★★★★★ 7 months agoGreat company! I called and they got me in the same day! The service guy was very professional and worked until my drain was unclogged. I would highly recommend this company and use them again.
- Nathaniel Payton ★★★★★ 7 months agoBathroom and kitchen sink were backed up due to food in the drain. The technician was very thorough in explaining what had happened and cleared the clog in a timely manner. Very happy with the service received.
- Brian Hinkle ★★★★★ 8 months agoWas having issues with a toilet not flushing correctly for a few weeks. In the past I would plunge it and it would work again, but this time that wasn't happening. The toilet was bubbling too and splashing out of the toilet (I'm … More thankful for toilet lids). We had family coming in to spend the week with us and the day they were coming in we called Drain Tech. They came that day and were able to figure out that the main pipe line to the city line needed some unclogging.
So they took care of that in an hour and our family was all set for their visit at our home. The two technicians that came were great, we all had a hard time finding the cap to the main line, but with persistence we found it within 10 minutes (will really they found it) and we were all set.
They let us know what was going on with the clog and that would should continue to get the main pipe cleaned at least once a year. They let us know it is good they came as apparently the pipe was about to start coming into the house. The two technicians were friendly and efficient, wearing shoe covers (they provided) while walking around our house (I appreciate that little touch of respect). They took care of business and their visit was over.
Very thankful for Drain Tech and their excellent day of service. They took care of the junk blocking the pipe and removed it from the house as well . Their service when I called on the phone was great, fun and professional. Drain tech will take care of business for you. They also have a one you warranty on this service. Give Drain Tech a call and setup an appointment, they can come today, don't delay. You'll be glad they did.
- Zach Lankford ★★★★★ 8 months agoWe were experiencing drain issues with a slow draining tub and a clogged toilet. When trying to resolve the issue ourselves it became clear it was the work of professionals when the tub started filling with black sludge. We called on …MoreWe … More were experiencing drain issues with a slow draining tub and a clogged toilet. When trying to resolve the issue ourselves it became clear it was the work of professionals when the tub started filling with black sludge. We called on February 24th, and after two visits it was fixed that day. They were realistic with their advice, though we were over joyed to learn it could be fixed with the cheaper option. Since then we have had no issues with our plumbing and will definitely call Drain Tech for all our drain related needs.
- Christy Asbra ★★★★★ 8 months ago
- Greg Donahue ★★★★★ 8 months agoGreat company. Came out the same day I called and took care of my problem which others would not. Would definitely recommend.
- Scott Edgar ★★★★★ 8 months agoFast, friendly, and courteous.
- Sandi Amburgy ★★★★★ 8 months agoSuch a great company! It starts with Cindy in the office. After speaking with her, I felt confident we made the right decision in selecting Drain Tech. We had severe root invasion in the main drain and needed plumbing rerouted to move … More the fixtures where they would be better for us. Cindy referred us to a great plumber and after they finished moving/replacing everything as needed, Cindy scheduled her tech right away to clear the roots from our drain so we could use the laundry and downstairs facilities without flooding the basement each time. We really appreciate the quick and thorough service provided and the tech was also very courteous an answered all of my son's questions as he explained everything. We highly recommend Drain Tech!
- Dan LeMaster ★★★★★ 9 months ago
- Katherine Kloimwieder ★★★★★ 9 months agoVery professional and knowledgeable! They helped me with my underground drainage system.
- Don Buczek ★★★★★ 9 months agoWe have had multiple backups in a matter of weeks. We had one plumbing company tell us our main drain is deteriorating and needs to be excavated for $18,000. Drain Tech ran a camera, showed me the camera, explained what I was seeing on … More …MoreWe have had multiple backups in a matter of weeks. We had one plumbing company tell us our main drain is deteriorating and needs to be excavated for $18,000. Drain Tech ran a camera, showed me the camera, explained what I was seeing on the camera and provided options that are much much less than the other company. I am thankful for options and Drain Tech is certainly an option for you as a homeowner!
- Terry Lawson ★★★★★ 10 months agoFast friendly service! Very prompt and reliable reasonable rates highly recommend!
- Kevin Millar ★★★★★ 10 months agoThese guys worked so hard, 2.5 hours to get my kitchen sink to drain. In the end, these techs won and I am a happy camper !
- Kimberly Hall ★★★★★ 10 months agoFast, reasonably priced, polite, and knowledgeable.
- Paul Childers ★★★★★ 10 months agoDrain Tech provided quick and efficient service when it came to unclogging my drain. Fast and friendly! They simply ROCK!!!
- DALE MILLER ★★★★★ 10 months agoDrain Tech provided quick efficient service to open up my sewer drain. Fast and friendly. They will be my drain people from now on!!!
- Jennifer R ★★★★★ 11 months agoWonderful experience! Our tech was amazing. We actually spent way less than what we thought we were going to have to! The lady who answers the phone was was great also!
- Rex Huselton ★★★★★ 11 months ago
- Rachel Riley ★★★★★ 11 months agoI had a sudden malfunction of my garbage disposal on a Sunday night (ugh) but DrainTech was very responsive and professional. They sent a technician within an hour to come fix it. He was polite, worked quickly, and resolved the issue..to … More …MoreI had a sudden malfunction of my garbage disposal on a Sunday night (ugh) but DrainTech was very responsive and professional. They sent a technician within an hour to come fix it. He was polite, worked quickly, and resolved the issue..to date--it is still working well. I was even more pleased to see that they provided a 6 month warranty on their work. Would definitely use again!
- Ken Carter ★★★★★ 11 months agoI’ve used several other companies in the past but Drain Tech is by far the best. Not Only did someone actually answer the phone, but they were able to get me scheduled the same day. The technicians were prompt, courteous, and professional, … More and had the clog fixed without a lot of trouble.
- Kay White ★★★★★ 11 months agoWe have been using Drain Tech for several years now. Every time they come out, they are courteous and professional, and most importantly, they always get the job done and done well. I highly recommend Drain Tech for your plumbing needs. … More
- Debbie ★★★★★ 11 months agoI've used Drain Tech twice and both times my experiences were delightful.
- Kyle Linder ★★★★★ a year agoThey fixed what other companies couldn't and for alot cheaper! Highly recommend. They showed up early, professional and very knowledgeable! Tell all your friends!
- Sharon Creekmore ★★★★★ a year ago
- Garth Adams ★★★☆☆ a year ago
- ASHLEY JOHNSTON ★★★★★ a year ago
- Breauna Gates ★★★★★ a year agoThey were very quick and professional! I had been calling around for weeks before I stumbled on them. Our tech even gave us a recommendation for what to do in the future! We will definitely be using them and referring them to everyone we … More know!
- Michael Sutherland ★★★★★ a year agoHad some water coming in the basement. The problem was identified and fixed by routing the sewer outlet. Done in a timely and professional manner. Going to use them again when needed.
- Dylan Richey ★★★★★ a year agoI just used them for a home inspection of sewer line. Very timely and they even sent me the video via email same day. …MoreI just used them for a home inspection of sewer line. Very timely and they even sent me the video via email same … More day.Thanks!
- Ben N Leah Ohde ★★★★★ a year agoCame out and fixed our issue when roto rooter didn't know what to do!
- Jennifer Houchins ★★★★★ a year agoI was worried that they wouldn’t come out because it’s Friday evening. Within an hour of calling they were here fixing my drain. Very polite and made sure they cleaned up afterwards.
- Bryan Egner ★★★★★ a year agoTheir plumbers were able to come out and clear/video camera my kitchen sink line and provide honest recommendations on a path forward to prevent future clogs.
- John Forman ★★★★★ a year agoAlways do a great job. Timely friendly service. I use them at my business (Bullwinkles in Miamisburg) and my home.
- Michael Bartczak ★★★★★ a year agoArrived on time, professional, friendly and unclogged a drain full of grease
- Brian Hole ★★★★★ a year ago
- Dylan Richey ★★★★★ a year agoRooter Drain Tech has the friendliest staff that are nothing but helpful and honest. They were prompt for our appointment to run a camera for the sewer line. We received the video footage, recommendations, and invoice timely. I'll … More be using them every time I need help with anything drain related. Very happy!
- i Like Pigs ★★★★★ a year agoMy leech field had failed- All American Septic; an AWESOME company had recommended Drain Tech for leech field service. I called them Monday afternoon; they were able to schedule me in for Thursday. Arriving right on time they began their … More …MoreMy leech field had failed- All American Septic; an AWESOME company had recommended Drain Tech for leech field service. I called them Monday afternoon; they were able to schedule me in for Thursday. Arriving right on time they began their work. They found a root mass about 40' down the line and carefully dug up the area immediately around the clog with a mini-excavator; the foot print left by the digging left a surprisingly small footprint in the lawn. They then started the water jet down the pipe and cleaned out an additional 100' of leech field line. They mended the breech, splicing the clay tile to the corrugated and gave new life to an old line. Landon and Allen were professional, quick and informative. Ultimately they saved me thousands of dollars; I didn't need a new leech field! As I had had the septic tank pumped out already, Landon adjusted the price and saved me $300. He didn't have to do this; I never would have known. That kind of integrity was appreciated- WELL DONE!!
- Debbie Rose ★★★★★ a year ago
- Alexis Baker ★★★★★ a year agoTHE BEST! Danny comes out to do our home and work whenever we have a problem. Amazing pricing you can’t beat and completely fair. They make sure they fix the problem for you and so yearly clean ours as well. We have been using them the … More past 2 years or so for various things and I have never been dissatisfied. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
- Joe Reffitt ★★★★★ a year agoHad a stopped up drain from the washer. I tried several things to fix the problem, but couldn't get the drain open. The technician who came out was very professional and was able to open the drain. Didn't take long but gave … More me …MoreHad a stopped up drain from the washer. I tried several things to fix the problem, but couldn't get the drain open. The technician who came out was very professional and was able to open the drain. Didn't take long but gave me suggestions on how to keep the drain open. I definitely would recommend Drain Tech and would use them again in a heartbeat!!! Thank you Drain Tech.
- WD Tucker ★★★★★ a year agoFast same day service. The price was reasonable and affordable for surprise blackup in line. Cleaned out heavy roots. I will use them again.
- Jeanette Dohner ★★★★★ a year agoOur entire experience with Drain Tech was super positive! After having to get the septic tank pumped, All-American Septic recommended we get our leech field jetted. He told us about Drain Tech and we are really glad he did. From the … More lady …MoreOur entire experience with Drain Tech was super positive! After having to get the septic tank pumped, All-American Septic recommended we get our leech field jetted. He told us about Drain Tech and we are really glad he did. From the lady who took the initial and follow-up calls, to Dylan the tech and his helpers, Tim and Doug from Affordable Septic, all were friendly, knowledgeable and hardworking on an 88 degree day! They were early but called to make sure, which we were fine with cause all of this has been a new adventure for us. The job was done in a couple of hours and Dylan also cleared the clogged kitchen sink when he was done in the yard. All very affordable and professional job well done. Thank you Drain Tech! I know who I’ll be calling in the future for any drain issues!!
- Cole Hedden ★★★★★ a year agoWill only use this company in the future. Quick and no nonsense.
- dana white ★★★★★ a year agoThe best thank you
- Rachel Johnson ★★★★★ a year agoFast, affordable, knowledgeable, and HONEST service. What more could you ask for? Cleared the roots from my main line in under an hour. Climbed up on the roof and accessed it from the roof vent, which apparently no one else is willing to … More do …MoreFast, affordable, knowledgeable, and HONEST service. What more could you ask for? Cleared the roots from my main line in under an hour. Climbed up on the roof and accessed it from the roof vent, which apparently no one else is willing to do anymore. Fee was way less than RotoRooter, or some other big corporate company. Thanks guys, you were awesome!
- Kel Adkins ★★★★★ 2 years ago
- Criswell Davis ★★★★★ 2 years agoWe were having trouble with our kitchen drains and the people who put in our new countertop, sinks and garbage disposal recommended Drain Tech. They were very professional and communicative, even letting me know that their technician was … More …MoreWe were having trouble with our kitchen drains and the people who put in our new countertop, sinks and garbage disposal recommended Drain Tech. They were very professional and communicative, even letting me know that their technician was tied up with a job and would be a bit late. That was no problem and the technician, Danny, called me from the road to tell me when he would get there. He was efficient, friendly and very professional. He got the drain flowing perfectly in about 20 minutes. I would happily use them again .
- Missy Hamblin ★★★★★ 2 years agoThe only place I trust! I recently moved into my a new home, and had a clog in my master bathroom. I attempted to go through my home warranty company, which was a nightmare. These guys came out TWICE to clean up my warranty’s plumbers mess … More …MoreThe only place I trust! I recently moved into my a new home, and had a clog in my master bathroom. I attempted to go through my home warranty company, which was a nightmare. These guys came out TWICE to clean up my warranty’s plumbers mess (one to clean out my main access point and another to reset the toilet that the other company messed up). Both times they were very polite, knowledgeable, and got the job done right! Thank you so much for giving us peace of mind again!
- Mandy Coffman ★★★★★ 2 years ago
- Jennifer Eden ★★★★★ 2 years agoAlan came out for a clogged main sewer line. He was very efficient, and tolerated me following him around asking questions. And the best part? He effectively removed the clog and now we can use the toilet again. It was expensive, but well … More …MoreAlan came out for a clogged main sewer line. He was very efficient, and tolerated me following him around asking questions. And the best part? He effectively removed the clog and now we can use the toilet again. It was expensive, but well within the range of what I would expect for a 3 hour job (we don't have a clean out, so it took longer than usual). Thanks Alan!
- thatpam guy ★★★★★ 2 years agoI just had the best experience with a technician named Dwaine. He was fast, clean, and very courteous. Also very good with my young son, who asked a million questions, and didn’t leave his side! 😅 I highly recommend this company.
- Toya Lyons ★★★★★ 2 years ago👍🏼
- Amanda Gier ★★★★★ 3 years agoI've found the company I will use for all future plumbing needs. Every few years, we have a drain line clog up - kitchen sink plus laundry drain into this. Typically, I discover it's clogged on a weekend when I'm doing … More laundry and the …MoreI've found the company I will use for all future plumbing needs. Every few years, we have a drain line clog up - kitchen sink plus laundry drain into this. Typically, I discover it's clogged on a weekend when I'm doing laundry and the utility sink overflows with dirty washing machine water. We've used a different company each time to unclog the line.On Saturday morning, I first called another company that got great reviews. Their Google info says there were open on Saturdays at 8:30 am, but there was no answer. Their website said emergency/weekend hours only, so I called the special number for that and never heard back. I then called another company, who said they could be out between 1:00-3:00 pm. 4:00 pm rolled around, and they still weren't at my house and hadn't called with any updates that they were running behind (which I would consider common courtesy if a company wants to get and keep business).I went back to Google to search again for 24-hour/weekend plumbing services, and this time Drain Tech showed up in my results. This was probably my 6th or 7th search - I sure wish they had showed up before!I called and an actual person answered the phone! The woman I spoke to said a technician would call me within 30 minutes to let me know waht they could be there. I received a call in that time frame, with an arrival 10 minutes out. In less than an hour from my initial call, Danny was at my house to take care of our drain. He was very polite and professional. He was in and out in 20 minutes, compared to the 1-2 hours it always seems to take other plumbers. He took care of the issue and cleaned up the area.The price seemed fair, especially for weekend services. It was similar to or less than I've paid other companies. Drain Tech will be my first call from now on for all plumbing needs!
- Jeremy Asbra ★★★★★ 3 years agoThe house had a fully blocked sewer line. For a host of reasons we thought it was a collapsed clay sewer line. Before calling Rooter Drain Tech we had run a 50' line from the roof and 100' line from the basement, all with no … More success. …MoreThe house had a fully blocked sewer line. For a host of reasons we thought it was a collapsed clay sewer line. Before calling Rooter Drain Tech we had run a 50' line from the roof and 100' line from the basement, all with no success.Rooter Drain Tech came out roughly an hour after we called. Their tech Danny was professional and polite. From the exterior clean-out he was able to run a line and a camera 125' in each direction. The tree roots fought back for a while. Instead of giving up or trying to come up with an excuse as to why we should be charged more, he just kept working.It took roughly 2 hours, but the main sewer line is completely clear from the house to the curb. We were also able to see that everything is in good working condition.Since the property is in a wooded location, we asked them to schedule a semi-annual visit to insure this doesn't happen again. They said there was no need for a semi-annual visit, but that they will come out annually.Turns out they guarantee their cleared line for a year, so we will never have to worry about this happening again!!!
- Josh Alford ★★★★★ 3 years agoHad a great experience. Duane came out, very professional, friendly and also gave plenty of advice and ideas to keep my drains from clogging up again. All in all great experience and highly recommend.
- Paul Lehner ★★★★★ 5 years agoTremendous customer service. Called them for a toilet clog that couldn't be undone around 7pm at night and one of the owners was at my house about 20 minutes later. He cleaned out a plastic clip that had gotten accidentally flushed … More down and …MoreTremendous customer service. Called them for a toilet clog that couldn't be undone around 7pm at night and one of the owners was at my house about 20 minutes later. He cleaned out a plastic clip that had gotten accidentally flushed down and completely blocked the toilet. He was extremely courteous and professional the whole time. Highly recommend these guys!